Re: Credit Card Accounting

Chris Travers wrote:
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Munroe sollog
<..hidden..> wrote:

Furthermore, Paying the invoice using the 2150 account, there is then now
way to link the payment of my amex card to that same account, or at least
none that I can tell.  I am probably doing something wrong, and I am sure
my vocabulary isn't kosher.  Is this easier than I am making it out to be,
if so can someone enlighten me?

You could set Amex up as a vendor.

However, just entering a GL transaction to pay the bill is probably
better, just like one might do with any other loan.

I used to have Amex as a vendor but now I just do a GL, as Chris suggested. It turns out to be easier to do and just as informative.