Re: Credit Card Accounting

This doesn't seem to answer how to partially pay the bill (as one would
often do with a credit card) and then close which(?) of the various
invoices?  Good reasons for entering items separately, but the problem
comes when it's time to /pay.    /The only solutions we can think of is
to "pay" the inventory "invoices" that have been put in first, then
"pay" the rest of the balance of what you're paying AMX through the
journal entry screen to 2150.

Munroe Sollog
Systems Engineer
Digirati Consulting, Inc