Re: Trial Balance not balanced :-(

For an unbalanced trial balance, this is an area where paid support is
often helpful (I can log into your db, run some analysis scripts,
determine what the problem is, and get things back on track much more
quickly than one can with the email lists).  Also, the key issue is
ensuring that the cause of the imbalance is properly determined and
corrected so that it doesn't happen again.  I would highly recommend
buying support from someone who knows the software and database
structure to correct this problem.

Actually the trial balance is unaffected by any of the scripts in
sql/fixes which generally means something is seriously wrong and needs
to be evaluated.

Having given the above two disclaimers:

1)  Is this an upgrade from sql-ledger?

2) Have you had this problem before?

3)  How big of a difference are we talking about?

Also:  Can you run the following from the psql prompt:

\d acc_trans

and send the output to the list?

If you answer these questions I will send you some SQL queries to look
into possible problems.