Re: Access Denied on "Add Time Card" in 1.2.15

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Angus Jordan
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Will this be resolved before 1.2.16? This is a pretty big issue for us
> as we use pricematrix and time cards quite heavily...

Yes.

> Is there a patch currently available that calls the pricematrix logic
> correctly? Or is the fix in branches/1.2 OK to use in production?

Yes.  It is just a removal of a line raising an error, so that one
gets an empty return.

However, please be advised that the pricematrix logic of 1.2.15 is
rewritten pretty heavily because it contained some unpleasant
surprises (and a few buggy features).  If you have any issues
regarding the price matrix logic, you can also copy in the
PriceMatrix.pm from 1.2.14 or contact me for discussions of trivial
modifications.

Once again, price-matrix heavy businesses *will* want to run some
known scenarios and read the docs as to how the rules are currently
implemented.