Re: Increasing security level by restricting Dataset access to associated user on SQL server

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Nils <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for the quick and precise answer.
>
> I will certainly wait for the 1.3 for my future prod setup (I installed for now a dev environment). Any guess or rough idea on when the 1.3 could be expected ?

The eternal question....

We hoped to have 1.3 in feature freeze or beta more than six months
ago.  It will be ready when it is ready.

Minimally we need to get the user management portion done there and
get the new reconciliation system tested and working.  Aurynn has been
doing a lot of this work but it is not yet ready.

There is also some work to be done in harmonizing the capabilities of
single- and multi-payment interface.