Re: Increasing security level by restricting Dataset access to associated user on SQL server

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick and precise answer.

I will certainly wait for the 1.3 for my future prod setup (I installed for now a dev environment). Any guess or rough idea on when the 1.3 could be expected ?

I'm looking at developing a Swiss-French chart of account and wondering if the 1.2 format will be usable as-is in 1.3 ?
If not, I will install the latest dev version to create and test this new chart. This new chart will of course be provided to the community.

Thanks a lot and best regards

Nils