Exchange Rates / Foreign Currency choice

Hello,

I have a Japanese vendor that I pay in YEN.
I added for their parts the supplier and the correct YEN buying price for me.
The sales pricing is in EURO.

Now when I make a Purchase Order to this vendor I would suspect that the price on the PO would be the YEN buying price I put in. Unfortunately LedgerSMB seems to take the Euro pricing instead. When I fill in the exchange rate it calculates the buying price accordingly.
This is not correct because the YEN list price of my vendor of course doesn't change. When an item costs 5000 YEN I need to order it at 5000 YEN. What I pay is irrelevant for my vendor (if the YEN is cheaper I simply pay less Euros but it remains 5000 YEN).

Is it a (known) bug?

--
Peter <..hidden..>