Re: Troubles with admin.pl

I downloaded it and it is a file - first line says it's a perl file and the last line says end of main

However, I can at least run login.pl - puts up a page

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 10:27 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Matt Burkhardt <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     I just installed LedgerSMB and am trying to run the admin.pl program.
> However, Firefox asks me what I want to do with it, and I tell it to open it
> in Firefox, then it opens a new tab, and asks me what I want to do with it
> again.
>
>     I can run login.pl from the same directory and I also have SQL-Ledger
> installed and running (I'm trying to figure out which one I want to go with)
> - so Perl is installed correctly.  I'm running on an Ubuntu 8.04 server and
> accessing it with another Ubuntu laptop.

Try downloading the file and opening it.  If it is empty that tells us
one thing, and if it is Perl code that tells us something else.

Best Wishes
Chris Travers