Troubles with admin.pl

Hi all,

    I just installed LedgerSMB and am trying to run the admin.pl program.  However, Firefox asks me what I want to do with it, and I tell it to open it in Firefox, then it opens a new tab, and asks me what I want to do with it again.

    I can run login.pl from the same directory and I also have SQL-Ledger installed and running (I'm trying to figure out which one I want to go with) - so Perl is installed correctly.  I'm running on an Ubuntu 8.04 server and accessing it with another Ubuntu laptop.

Matt Burkhardt, MSTM
President
Impari Systems, Inc.
401 Rosemont Avenue