Re: Paypal API payments

Thanks, Chris.
I will check it out. It looks like a copy of the SL perl library modules in the SL directory - correct?

Paul W

Chris Travers wrote:
Take a look at
http://www.metatrontech.com/downloads/sl-cart-0.5.0.tar.gz

It hasn't been maintained since the fork largely because I don't have
anyone using it at the moment, so the templates need to be converted,
but otherwise it should work with LSMB 1.2.x.