Re: Data import Scripts

Dave Coventry wrote:
Hi,

Does the project have scripts to import cvs files into the postgres database?

Yes it does and seeing this reminded me I need to finish some clean up of the code I was testing. If you can wait until Monday I'll have it done and then we can see about getting it back into the repository.

Rod
--

Regards,

Dave Coventry