Re: upgrading from sql-ledger

-----Original Message-----
From: turtle <..hidden..>
To: ..hidden..
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] upgrading from sql-ledger
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 02:34:47 -0700

On Friday 13 June 2008 13:11:19 Brian Carey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to upgrade to ledgersmb from more recent versions of
> sql-ledger (I'm on 2.8.13)? The UPGRADE document is for 2.6.something or
> lower.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

  chriscalef.com/files/ledgerSMB/am_import_everything.pl
   chriscalef.com/files/ledgerSMB/lsmb_objects.tar.gz
  chriscalef.com/files/ledgerSMB/DB.pm

* am_import_everything.pl is one huge "import_everything" function that can be
dropped into am.pl.   It assumes two registered databases in DB.pm,  with
domain="source" for sql-ledger and domain="destination" for ledgerSMB.
 * lsmb_objects.tar.gz is all of the Rose object files for ledgerSMB, I store
them in a DB directory under LedgerSMB directory.
* DB.pm is a sample Rose setup file for the databases.  The first two are used
only when you are doing import_everything, the last one is for normal db
usage.

I looked into this, but the am_import_everything.pl script appears to be missing.
Is there any chance of getting a sample of what it contains?

Bob Miller
334-7117/633-3760
http://computerisms.ca
..hidden..