ledgersmb Debian package [was: Re: new potential user here: some basic queries]

Bob Miller wrote:

To my knowledge ledgersmb is not maintained in any debian or ubuntu repositories, and I am not aware of anybody maintaining .debs on the

Just a little pointer: got this info from Debian user mailing list:
http://pkg-sql-ledger.alioth.debian.org/ledgersmb/
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-sql-ledger-discussion/2008-June/000086.html

I am just new to this list, but I have am confident that a Debian package (and hopefully a Ubuntu package) will give a boost to ledgersmb installations and use. dpkg system rocks, and Debs are *so* easy and trustworthy to install. :)

Regards.