Invoicing

We are currently using sql-ledger, and are not happy with their
invoicing capability.  We are a service based company that builds
invoices over a month then sends them out at the end of the month.

I am wondering if the invoicing system of ledger-smb can handle or plan
to handle any of the following:

1 - Invoicing worksheets - so at the end of the month the worksheet can
be turned into a real invoice
2 - Recurring charges - a set service/product that appears on all
invoices per customer.

Thanks for the input, I'm excited about this project.

--
Munroe Sollog
Systems Engineer