Re: Interesting coverage of our project on the SQL-Ledger-users list

Luke writes:
> This is one of the things I have been wanting to contribute to this
> conversation.  It's all well and good to say that people using Open
> source accounting software, are going to be using OS browsers as well.

Don't tell them they have to install the Firefox browser: they'll think
they have to give up using IE.  Tell them that they need to install the
client for your Open Source client-server accounting system.  Then, after
they install it, you can tell them that they can use it as a
general-purpose browser as well, or just as a Ledger-SMB client.
--
John Hasler
..hidden..