Re: Interesting coverage of our project on the SQL-Ledger-users list

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:14:35 -0700
"Chris Travers" <..hidden..> wrote:

> Just as a note here:

<big snip>

> I do most of my testing in Epiphany.  Safari is also supported.  I
> would assume Opera works.

Opera (version 9.27 running on Debian Lenny) mostly works, seems to be
some issues with print scaling. If you want detailed reports I'll send
them in - otherwise I'll stick with Iceweasel.  You guys are doing a
great job!

<more snippage>