Re: Problem w/POS after SQL-Ledger to Ledgersmb migration

> Ok.  When you run top on the server during this process, what takes up most of the time.
>
> I would bet it is postgres, right?
>
> 1)  Do you use departments or projects?
> 2)  Do you vacuum frequently?
>
>Best WIshes,
>Chris Travers

When I run top -i on both servers, I see ps.pl process popup briefly on my Ledgersmb server, and I believe it was postmaster briefly on my Postgresql server.  Then nothing for minutes until finally a process for Apache prefork and also a process for Ledgersmb again very briefly.  It doesn't appear that much in the way of resources are getting utilized while I wait.  It is almost like everything goes to sleep for several minutes.  Regarding departments/projects, we use departments, but not projects.  We also have autovacuum setup.

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Taty Lee Boutique
11705 Jones Bridge Rd., B206
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-410-6964

"Once you experience the stylish comfort of Brazilian-cut jeans, you will demand nothing less!"