Problem w/POS after SQL-Ledger to Ledgersmb migration

Not sure if this is related, but if I use IE 7.0.x, when I click on one of the parts group buttons on the POS screen, I get the following error:

        menu.pl:88:Undefined subroutine &main::denim_jeans called at menu.pl line 148.

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Taty Lee Boutique
11705 Jones Bridge Rd., B206
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-410-6964

"Once you experience the stylish comfort of Brazilian-cut jeans, you will demand nothing less!"

__________________

Don't know if it is related, but when modify a user via admin.pl I am getting the following error in the browser:

Error!

UPDATE defaults
SET value = ?
WHERE setting_key = ?
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

By the way, I am using Firefox as my browser

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Taty Lee Boutique
11705 Jones Bridge Rd., B206
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-410-6964

"Once you experience the stylish comfort of Brazilian-cut jeans, you will demand nothing less!"

Hello.  I need some help.  Just completed our migration from SQL-Ledger 2.6.x to Ledgersmb 2.1.13.  To the best I can tell, everything seems to work, but having issues with the POS (Add POS Invoice) screen.  When using the Add POS Invoice screen, when doing any of the following the actions the update takes several minutes to complete:
  1. Search for customer (We do not use a dropdown for the customer field)
  2. Search for a part
  3. Clicking on one of the parts group buttons

All appear to eventually complete, but it is several minutes before they do so.  I believe I have followed all steps indicated for this upgrade.  In case it matters, we are running the database on a separate remote system (i.e. a XEN virtual domain) from Ledgersmb which is the same configuration we used for SQL-Ledger.  This is the version of PostgreSQL we are using.

PostgreSQL 8.1.9 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 4.1.0 (SUSE Linux)

Although the system as a whole doesn't seem really fast, every other function I have tried completed in a reasonable amount of time.  Just the POS functions seem to have the issue of not completing in a reasonable amount of time.