Hmm: lot of open bugs?

I am not very familiar with the Sourceforge bugtracking system, so I could
have this wrong.  However: is it my imagination, or are there a large
number of unclosed/unresolved bugs posted against Ledgersmb?

I happen to know that some of these have been handled.

That suggests that the developers are not monitoring bug reports posted
there, which suggests little point (except as a red flag to any potential
users) in bothering to post things to bug reports there.

Please tell me I have it all wrong.

Luke

--
"There is nothing sinister in arranging one's affairs so as to keep
taxes as low as possible...nobody owes any public duty to pay more than