Consolidation Bug

Hello

I am going to see about posting this to the web site, but I thought i
would mention the latest bug I have found here.

When consolidating orders (sales or purchase), all of the item notes are
replaced with digits.

Here is an example:

item 1
Quantity: 1
Price: 11.00
Itemnotes: blablabla.com

Item 2
Quantity: 3
Price: 33.00
Itemnotes: domain1.com, domain2.net, domain3.org

For item 1, the itemnotes would be changed to: 1
For item 2, the itemnotes would be changed to: 3

That is what I got with the consolidation of some purchase orders.  I did
it with some sales orders, using very verbose item notes fields, and got
the same useless result.

Since this is something which I will often have to do, it is a bit of a
show stopper.

Luke

--
"There is nothing sinister in arranging one's affairs so as to keep
taxes as low as possible...nobody owes any public duty to pay more than