Re: A place for line-item notes on the invoice?

On Wed, 14 May 2008 16:18:30 +0100, Stroller wrote:
> If anyone wants a copy of my invoice.tex - the one used for
> generating the linked invoice - then I'll be glad to supply it, but
> there has been little interest in my "innovations" in the past.

On the contrary, I think sharing template cusomizations is a very helpful
way to elevate LedgerSMB. The 'just-what-I-wanted' printed document
template is sometimes the clincher when suggesting a client give an
alternative accounting system a try.

LaTeX is many things, but flexibility has to be near the top of its
virtues list. And learning curve near the bottom. ;)

I'd sure like a copy of that nicely-done invoice.text if you want to email
it to me. Or, you could just post it here as an attachment for anyone
who's interested to see.

Thanks,
Jeff