Re: Installation help needed

Merce Hernandez wrote:
I am trying to install LedgerSMB 1.2.13 on Business Edition Linux Server 1.5 and am following the instructions on the Install file. When I reached Step 7 (Configure Apache) on the Install file, the following question appears:

    "Where do we copy the ledgersmb-httpd.conf file to?"

I'm not familiar with "Business Edition Linux" or too tired from the drive back from Linux Fest North West to remember so this may be totally wrong but I placed it in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ and named it ledgersmb.conf.

YMMV and good luck,
Rod
--

What is the answer to this question? I have looked everywhere and cannot find any clue.
Thanks for your help.

Merce