Re: Not Strictly LSMB but....

richard,

i have not looked into lsmb's schema but in the ole sl schema partnumber
isn't unique so in the long run it would be a better idea to use id
instead of partnumber in your where clause. we have thousands of
partnumber coming from different suppliers and the only way we are able to
check for unique partnumber amongst the different suppliers was to built a
unique index on partnumber. however, lsmb's schema change may have taken
care of this issue.

regards,

tim