1.2.13 Update on Invoice Numbering Problem

Hello

Recap: I noted on thursday, that a sales invoice default setting of
"<?lsmb YYMM ?>-01" in defaults, which should generate invoice numbers of
the form "0804-01", was instead generating invoice numbers of the form
"0408-01".

Update: Having changed the defaults setting to "<?lsmb MMYY ?>-01", hoping
that maybe the transposition was reversable, I have found that invoices,
etc., are still generated in the form "0408-01"--that is: no matter which
setting is used in defaults, the same MonthYear-Number format is derived.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Luke