POS printing

Hi Everybody,

I have been working with LSMB for a while, the only
complain I have by now is the still not finished
warehouses management.

Now I'm working on the POS module, have configured the
accounts to receive cash and it seems OK. But when I
tried to print the invoices and ... nothing, even
though the printers I have configured through CUPS are
working Ok from other modules, even they appear in the
POS screen.  So I read the pos.conf.pl, and at the end
it has the following:

{
# Due to the architecture of SL, we need to use netcat
to print.
# Otherwise the document gets spooled twice and this
interferes with timeliness.
${'LedgerSMB::Sysconfig::printer'}{'Printer'} =
"utils/pos/directnet.pl $pos_config{rp_host}
$pos_config{rp_proto} $pos_config{rp_port}";
}

So if I'm not wrong the printers have to be configured
based on these parameters: rp_host, rp_proto and
rp_port.

So, if I'm using printers configured through CUPS, how
do I configure POS to print to this printers?

Some light please.

-edu-

http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/