Receive 100 items one-by-one

Hi,

I would like to know, is that possible the following:

In an order, there is only 1 item, which is 100 pieces of thing.

When I get it, I want to take them to my stock, but one-by-one.
At this moment if I write 1 into the box, I cannot extend the fields by
pressing Update button.

It would be nice to receive the remaining items one-by-one: after push
the Update button, I should get a new line with No. of the remaining
items.

Example:

Number  ::  Foreign id :: Description :: Qty :: Received :: Stock ::
Serial no.
asd123  ::  hhh222 :: HDD Hitachi :: 100 :: 1 :: CentralStock ::
SN12345678-44332
ïasd123  ::  hhh222 :: HDD Hitachi :: 99 :: 1 :: CentralStock ::
SN12345678-55555
etc.

The method should be the similar as it can happen when I add new items
to an order.

ïFor example, I order 200 processors, but when I received it, I would
like to write all serial numbers, so, I need 200 lines instead of one.

I'm tired now very much, so, if it is not clear, I try to explain
tomorrow in an other way.

Thanks,
IstvÃn

--