Re: Error message fresh install of 1.2.13

I believe there are known problems with Pg 8.3 and LSMB 1.2.*.  As I
understand it there are some fundemental changes in how things are
done with 8.3, which break LSMB.  I also understand that these issues
at least appear to be, being resolved fairly quickly.

Jigme Datse