The Next Big Thing ETA

Hi, respected developers of LedgerSMB.

I provide hosting, related support and a basic documentation wiki (wiki.ledger123.com) for sql-ledger. A number of my existing clients (and some new clients) are now asking to move them to LedgerSMB. I have been advising them to wait for the Next Big Thing (Version 1.3).

But it seems that 1.3 is bit delayed which I can understand is because of major code rewrite. I just wanted to know some idea (just a wild idea) of time 1.3 might become available.

If it will still take more than 3 months, than I shall not wait and start providing the 1.2 for hosting. Otherwise I shall still wait for 1.3.

Thanks for building a real "open" source accounting software.

Regards,

Armaghan

--
Purpose-built SQL-Ledger Hosting