vendor SKUs not appearing

Many of the parts we have in our system have a vendor and vendor Number/SKU associated with them.  When putting together an RFQ or PO, however, the vendor's SKU/Numbers do not appear; only our part numbers are shown.  On the part page, the Vendor, Number, Cost, and Curr fields are all set (only Leadtime is empty; it does not seem to change anything when it is filled in).

i recall seeing this work properly before, where the vendor SKU was shown on RFQs and POs automatically.  Is there something specific that needs to be done to re-enable this functionality?

Using LSMB 1.2.12, PostgreSQL 8.2.

Thanks!

john