Warehouses

Hi List!

Would like to know if somebody is working with multi
warehouses.  I know we can now move between one
warehouse to another, but it's not possible to send
products discounting from a particular warehouse, it's
only possible to control one principal warehouse.

Do you know if it will be worked for the next release?

Sorry to bother you guys.

-edu-

http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/