Teething problem after upgrade from sql-ledger

Sorry if this appears twice.  I'm sending it via email as my original
posting via gmane didn't appear to show up in the web archive, so I'm
assuming it didn't get through.  Can the list manager please allow
gmane postings through?  It's a great way to read and post to lists
without having to manage large volumes of email.

======================

Hi,

Have just upgraded from sql-ledger 2.6.25 to ledgersmb 1.2.11.  Have
tried a few times in the past, but never had the time to battle
through the jungle.
But it now seems to work - thanks to the ledgersmb team for their work.

My only remaining issue is to do with database permissions.  I created
a fresh ledgersmb database to store user info, then created a user
that could access a database called ledgersmb-mycompany, which was my
sql-ledger database after going through the migration scripts.

I can login as the user no problem, and all looks fine.  However, it only
works when my ledgersmb postgresql user is a superuser.  If he is not a
superuser, I get:

LedgerSMB/User.pm:206
SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key = 'version'
ERROR: permission denied for relation defaults

So clearly there is some sort of hangover in the ledgersmb-mycompany
database. Can anyone advise?  I'd like to remove superuser privileges
from ledgersmb ASAP.

When I've got this sorted, I'll write up a short howto, as there seems to be
limited information out there on this migration.

TD