new Install need db help

Hi

Installing svn Rev: 1691

I have installed everything but the database.
Can someone help me with following:

4) Use psql to apply the tsearch2.sql to template1
Here I did:
# su - postgres -c "psql template1"
# \i /usr/share/postgresql/8.1/contrib/tsearch2.sql
But after I apply this I don't see any changes to template1 when I log
in to webmin/PostgreSQL module.
If I do the rest then loading the Pg-database.sql fails

5)  Install tablefunc.sql for PostgreSQL (not optional)
  See notes in 4 above for location of script and apply to template1.

6)  Install pg_trgm.sql into database or template1.
  See notes in 4 above for location of script.  Apply to template1.

7)  Create central database
  a) create the ledgersmb role (optional)
  b) create the ledgersmb database (if using a multi-company central db)
  c) cd to the sql/ directory of the new ledger directory.
  d) load the Pg-database.sql script into ledgersmb or your database.

--
Dennis T Kaplan