Re: Suggesting to bring back the tax counting @ AP -> Add transaction

On 18 Feb 2008, at 17:17, Peeter Pärtel wrote:
in SQL-Ledger times it worked like this that VAT was also calculated
automatically @ AP -> Add transaction

In most cases the result was right... in some rare cases it was'nt and
you could replace the wrong amount easily with the correct one.

I don't recall being able to change it. In fact, I struggled unsuccessfully to change incorrect VAT figures, and gave up, allowing my books to be a penny out here & there.

But I would like this feature as described. I am always quite careful to check transactions before committing them, so it's not a problem if the calculated VAT does occasionally require manual rounding- correction.

Stroller.