Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.2.12

I take from the lack of response that the RPM wont be released anytime soon.
This would not normally be a problem but I would very much like to test the
fix for last and average cost.

I have always updated via RPM and have never had a problem.  As LSMB is
critical to my day to day business, I am therefore very reluctant to update
from source as I am not confident that it will work for me.  As I don't have
any IT support at this stage, it doesn't leave me with to many options but to
wait for the RPM package.

I think it is worth pointing out that not all users are technical or have
access to technical support.  Therefore the provision of RPM's (or DEB's) is
quite critical for us.  Looking at the download numbers on sourceforge I
don't think that I am the only one in this catagory.

So if those that have kindly built the RPM's for past releases could give an
indication when 1.2.12 might be availble it would be greatly appreciated.

And by the way, keep up the good work.  The efforts of all contributors is
greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

----

Wayne Ritchie