Re: Access Denied on fresh installation of 1.2.11

Thank you Chris

After issuing that statement I got similar errors but for the session
table and then for the session sequence, so I did the same for both of
them. Finally I could login.

At this point the INSTALL file wasn't of much help. It says to create
a dataset but doesn't specify how.
I found this instructions better:
- http://www.howtoforge.com/ledgersmb_debian_etch_p2

So I tried to create a dataset clicking on the Pg Database
Administration. Entered User and Superuser passwords for postgres,
naming the database ledger_company and selecting Default from the
Create Chart of Accounts Options since I didn't find México among the
options. Then I clicked continue but got this error:

Error!

No such file or directory

Thanks again

- Joaquin