Access Denied on fresh installation of 1.2.11

Hi all

I've just installed ledgersmb v1.2.11 on a local server. When I get to
the installation part where you need to login to admin.pl and use the
password set with this query:

UPDATE users_conf SET password = md5('SECRET') WHERE id = 1;UPDATE
users_conf SET password = md5('4dm1nl3dg3r') WHERE id = 1;

I get an Access Denied error. I've done all the installation steps
previous to that part (Next I'm supposed to create the datasets, but I
haven't get there).

I'm using ubuntu 7.10 and lighttpd instead of apache.

Thank you very much for your help.

- Joaquin