Re: EDIFACT for LedgerSMB

On Jan 11, 2008 4:38 PM, David Sentinella <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the reply.

Most users will only feel happy with a batch mode and will probably want
a trial run exception report.
I'd be pleased to see a technical requirements discussion - do you want
to define the starting point?

Sure, but that will be better on -devel since this list tends to have people who are less interested in the technical side on it :-)

Regards,
David Sentinella.