Re: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

On Jan 10, 2008 12:06 AM, Robin-Vossen <..hidden..> wrote:

Chris Travers-5 wrote:

> createlang -d ledgersmb -U postgres plpgsql;
>
> Languages can only be created by superusers.  Which version of PostgreSQL
> are you running?

I am running:
postgres (PostgreSQL) 8.0.13

Chris Travers-5 wrote:

> Yes.  phppgadmin, but if you control the server, you might like PgAdmin
> III
> better (it is a GUI program).
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Thanks I try the phppgadmin program since I dont have X11 installed on the
box ;)
I might like postgresQL even more then MySQL now ^^

Anyhow, you knowing my Version Number can help me out a little Further?

Create the language using the database superuser account.

BTW., pgAdmin III can be run on Windows or X11 and doesnt have to run on the same box as PostgreSQL (you may need to tweak the pg_hba.conf to make it work).