Re: Import Customers

On Dec 30, 2007 12:22 PM, BeamEnds <..hidden..> wrote:
On Sat, 2007-12-29 at 15:59 -0600, Carl Davis wrote:
> Is there any script that will allow me to import my existing customers
> into ledgersmb? They are currently in a mysql table so I can probably
> get them in any format I need? If there is no script can someone give
> me some guidance?

I'm no expert on this, but have managed to import my stock etc using the
import function in phpPgAdmin (yet another thing to install!) having
created suitable CSV files.

I usually use psql to import the csv files.  You could also use PgAdmin III or any other database administration utility.

Now, things get more interesting if you want real-time sync between the databases.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Richard