Re: It seem that sales invoice has a problem with the invoice date

Hi Chris,

I have been testing this a bit. Our date format is dd-mm-yy. If I leave
the invoice date as the current date there are no errors. Its as soon as I
change it to be some other date that there is problems. I can change the
due date with no problems.

I am not sure if this issue has been there since we upgraded to 1.2.10 as
I am not sure if we tried to change the invoice date before. We are trying
to get some invoices out before Christmas and everyone goes on leave.

Regards

Mark