Re: Invoice Creation Failing

On Dec 3, 2007 5:06 PM, BeamEnds <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi All,
I posted a couple of days back about invoice creation failing for
all parts, and the accounts associated with a part not appearing
in the Parts Report.

The problem was that I'd loaded all the parts fro CSV files, and
to get the parts to associate with the accounts each record has
to be updated (with the Update button on the Part record window).

As I have 26,000 parts to do, this could be a tad boring. Is there
a way to automate this (my SQL knowledge tends towards zero I'm
afraid)?

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do-- are you trying to set default accounts?

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers