Re: Database restore fails

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 12:32:24PM -0500, Paul Bente wrote:
> Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? I can't go much farther with
> ledgersmb until I have a reliable backup / restore.

I'm running on PostgreSQL 8.1.3 (yes, I know I should upgrade) on OS X
10.4 and have never seen pg_restore work (same error as you).  Anyway,
in the file LedgerSMB/AM.pm on (or near, I'm working of of svn here)
lines 1629 and 1658 there are command lines that call pg_dump.  Remove
'-Fc' from those lines and you'll get dumps that will work with psql
and not require pg_restore.

--
Seneca
..hidden..