Problems printing invoice

Hi,

Working with 1.2.9 version.

I'm proving POS.

I figured out how to configure printers through
ledgersmb.conf.  Now it prints, even to Windows
printers.

Only one problem:

When printing an invoice always appears a browser
window:

Opening ps.pl
You have chosen to open
ps.pl
which is a:PL file
from: http://localhost

What should Swiftfox do with this file?

--
Although the invoice is printed, this message is
annoying and after that the session is blocked and

I tried to print in other sections, like quotations
and receipts (out of POS) and that window doesn't
appear.

What do you think must be done for this window not
appear?

I used SwiftFox 2.0.0.4 and Konqueror 2.5.6 with
similar results.

-edu-

      Comparte video en la ventana de tus mensajes (y también tus fotos de Flickr). Usa el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger versión Beta.
http://e1.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/