Re: Security/authentication requirements for 1.3

Hi, Chris,

Why does the session need to time out? If we keep this RESTful, why
would we have a session at all?

Somebody's idea of setting http authentication to a known bad
user/password, and then having the server accept these credentials on a
certain page, has worked brilliantly here for logging out of http auth.

Cheers,
John