LedgerSMB installation on Windows XP

Hi,
I am trying to install LedgerSMB on Windows XP and don't have any idea where to start.

I have already installed PostgreSQL and have downloaded all the LedgerSMB installation files. Please let me know how to install the LedgerSMB database schema & script files on PostgreSQL. Also please let me know how to install the LedgerSMB web application on either Apache or IIS(preferred)

Any documentation or writeup on how to install LedgerSMB on windows XP will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help,
Abbas Khambaty