Re: batch import and export (CSV)

dear chris (and seneca),

fantastic news!  i'll probably be waiting until 1.3 then to do the big
move, especially if we're expecting production release reasonably soon.
any eta on that?  ;)

also, are imports in the picture as well as exports?  even a
command-line script version?  (for transactions, of course).  i've
looked a tiny bit at what it would take, but can't really tell whether
the hooks are there to make it fairly easy.  (not much of a perl
hacker.)

thanks so much for all the work,
.b