Re: admin.pl access denied!

I have a similar problem - Access Denied at
I am running Postgres 8.2.5, Vanilla Perl 5.8, Apache 2.2, Ledger-smb 1.2.99
I have attempted (never again) a win32 install
My instructions indicate to apply Pg_database.sql to populate tables.
This works without complaint, but when I attempt

LedgerSMB # update users_conf set password=md5('ledgersmb')
LedgerSMB # commit
I get no complaints, but no rows and no confirmation.
What script creates the row(s) in users_conf??

Note, also this is what's in my ledgersmb_conf file which seems to test ok
with perl test
[globaldb]
# These paramaters *must* be set correctly
# for LedgerSMB >= 1.2 to work
DBname       = LedgerSMB
DBhost       = localhost
DBport       = 5432
DBUserName   = ledgersmb
DBPassword   = ledgersmb

All my dbd-pg tests pass with these parameters...

- Ken