Re: Proposed revisions to roadmap

/trunk/ is not exactly ready for testing yet.  Once we hit freeze
and/or the admin stuff gets a little more stabilized....

On 10/17/07, Pongracz Istvan <..hidden..> wrote:

> I try to install 1.3 right now.
> I run into some trouble :)
>
> For example, how can I check the tsearch availability for postgresql
> under gentoo? :)

I have no idea.  If this helps, a standard source installation does
*not* install the contrib modules, but the source is there (in the
contrib directory).

> Hmmm, I continue to install it somehow, but a more detailed installation
> manual would be nice :)
> I do not give up, I like to solve these kind of things :)

Some aspects of installation (such as user creation) are under a bit
of flux at the moment.  This will create some problems.  Best to
address these on the -devel list :-)