Re: Reversing service invoice howto

Thank you very much for your quick response.  This seemed to work.
After I clicked update, it automatically filled in the amounts (one
negative and one positive) then in amounts at the top, I entered 0.
This works fine for now but any of my larger clients would require a
separate credit memo number.  I'm guessing this would work if I
created a new invoice for the same client with the same item only with
the quantity as a negative.

Thanks again.

Richard