Which latex editor?

Hi,

I try to use a WYSIWYG editor to import existing tex documents for
editing.

Of course, I focused on the existing Hungarian document, but I have no
luck (even with the manual :)

I have lyx (ver. 1.5.1).

I'm not expert in tex, even sometimes I modified these templates (in
sql-ledger).
So, I would like to use an utf-8 capable editor, WYSIWYG preferred.

Or should I start new documents from scratch? :) But which editor? :)

So, any help/tutorial are welcome :)

Cheers,
IstvÃn

--